Today was a big day as the world watched Prince William marry Kate Middleton. Of course, I set my DVR to record the entire 5 hours of live coverage plus all the specials to follow. In the interest of time and all the other things I had to do tonight, I fast forwarded to the good stuff, when both Princes arrived at Westminster Abbey, when the sound of the trumpets announced the Queen's arrival, when the Bride stepped out in the dress everyone was anxiously waiting to see, when they ever so sweetly exchanged their vows, when he gently helped her into the carriage, and finally when they kissed on the balcony of Buckingham Palace...twice. She looked absolutely beautiful in her Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen gown! It's a real life fairy tail! What a happy day!
The sapphire that was Diana's
Princesses Beatrice and Euginie had me feeling like there must be an Alice in Wonderland theme.
And back to the real world. On a much less romantic note....
Tomorrow morning, I fly out to San Francisco, drive south to Carmel, and get ready for Sunday. My friend and I are running the Big Sur International Marathon's 21-miler. We've been working hard and I'm ready to get to sea level and enjoy the breathtaking scenery for 21 miles first thing Sunday morning. Once we get this feat accomplished, we're heading up the SF until Wednesday. We're going to ferry it to Tiburon, ride bikes across the bridge to Sausalito, soak up the culture of Chinatown, and eat delicious seafood. It's going to be a nice long weekend!
Ever since my friend Ashley sent me to the link for this bag, I'm obsessed with it. A tan leather clutch that literally looks everything like a brown paper lunch sack. I love it. I want it.
![]() |
| (check it out) |







i'm still obsessed with the bag too! But our new "baby budget" wont allow it...grr.
ReplyDelete