"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on." -Robert Frost

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Lazy Fashion Sunday continues...

Let me break this down. Saturday night at Red Rocks means that Jasmine followed the tailgating Coors Lights with a few too many PBR tall boys. The aftermath of last night's somewhat rainy, beer bloated, dancing shoulder to shoulder under the stars Grace Potter and Avett Brothers show is an early morning wake up call courtesy of a headache. What do I do to cope? Take some Excedrin, plop Brutus on the bed, and snuggle up with my laptop, browsing blogs and interior decorating and fashion sites. The result of that? Pure lust. The discovery of things I love too much not to share. Instead of emailing them to my lucky loved ones, I'll blog them. After all, this site's title includes the word "daydreams". In honor of my headache, I'm keeping my profound thoughts to myself and enjoying pretty things instead.

I've already shared my extreme lust for Elie Saab today. Now I'll share a more casual desire. Dsquared2. The Resort 2012 Collection is bad ass, featuring the label's staple jackets as well as fun bright colors. Here are some of my favs...








 

Good shit. Now I'm daydreaming about pancakes...but first(!), check out these nails via this nail-themed blog! I MUST have them.


xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment