“Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents that in times of prosperity would have lain dormant.” - Horace
Does that not make the most absolute sense???
You should all know by now that I'm a sucker for horoscopes. Mine are just too damn accurate not to believe. You are probably thinking, "They're so vague that they could apply to anyone's life." False. Some of mine have been so dead on and specific to a particular time in my life that it's freaky. This week's, though, is pretty general and is applicable to everyone! Especially me. It's no secret that I've been through some shit in recent years and had to fight the quicksand that constantly tried to pull me under. The good news, folks, is that I kicked that quicksand's ass. Not surprisingly, it's nice and roomy out here in the world free of that shit.
Back to my horoscope for this week. It states: "Personally, I have drummed up more marvels and wonders through the power of rowdy bliss than I have from hauling thousand-pound burdens across the wasteland. But I do recognize that in my own story as well as in others’, hardship can sometimes provoke inspiration. I think it may be one of those moments for you, Cancerian."If hardship does anything for me, it provokes massive inspiration. I'm a thinker. It's what I do. What hardship has done for me is bring clarity. While making my way through the storm, I completely closed myself off. Along my journey, there were times when I was faced with situations that seemed too good to be true. Against my own grain, I convinced myself that those things must be too good to be true and shunned them. What an idiot!!!!
Some time ago, the dust settled and damn it feels nice. I feel like myself, a dreamer, a romantic, a believer, an optimist, a person wanting to reach out and grab what I didn't think possible. Most importantly, my heart has opened. Whatever negative energy was blocking my heart has finally passed. All I see now is opportunity and endless possibility.
I'm ready for my next adventure. More than ready...
xo...



Jazzzzy, we need your breathtaking writing skills over at thunderous intentions. I need another staff member!! You'd be perfect. I'm glad things are going better!!! such a sweet heart!!!
ReplyDelete