"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on." -Robert Frost

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Golden Birthday / Independence Day: NYC & Hamptons Edition

I love America and you know I love my birthday, so it's a perfect combination of a weekend! I fly out early tomorrow morning, head to Jenna's in Soho, then we'll catch the train to the Hamptons tomorrow night. It'll be a weekend full of beaches, pools, dive bars, beer pong, and I haven't a clue what else...except of course those pre-hair-of-the-dog headaches. I've never been, so I'm really excited to spend a 4th of July with a big group of people renting a house out by the beach. I'm also looking forward to the fireworks Monday night over the Hudson when we get back to the city. Like I said, I'm in love with life...

Thanks for reading all of my bragging! I hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday weekend! Also, happy birthday to so many special people who will be celebrating this weekend...Joshua being my favorite of all of you! I love you Juan and wish I could be home to dance the night away...but I'll be in the Hamptons, sooo....





xoxo...

No comments:

Post a Comment