Today, thanks to thoughtful compliments, I was sent down memory lane, reminded of past blog posts. Knowing how heavy of a life stage I was in when I started this blog and realizing just how much things have changed, I meandered my way through them. I've never had a (completely) consistent topic nor has there ever really been a point. I've just spouted off whatever was going through my mind while I actually had some time to sit down and post something into cyberspace. Looking back, there has been tremendous sorrow, inspiration, judgement, and just plain, light-hearted daydreams. It reiterated just how important it is to document those feelings as evidence of your life's every rise and fall.
As a result of my browsing, I thought I'd share some of the oldies in case you're interested...
As you can see, these are just a few. I left out most of the dark and twisty stuff, but it's out there to read. These are my thoughts on various subjects as well as a poem and quotes from books or elsewhere that speak to me.
Happy almost Friday!
xoxo...
No comments:
Post a Comment