"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on." -Robert Frost

Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy Friday!!!!

3.4.11 Spring Thinking
I'm in love with these things today. I may not be able to afford this Chloe dress, but it's damn cute!
 Ombre hair and side braids are my current obsession!!
Daydreaming: Spring and hair long enough for a messy side braid. Love!
As I sit here ready to start my weekend wondering when the predicted snow will arrive, I start daydreaming about Spring! I'm imagining a day warm enough to go sans tights in a spring-colored dress and gorgeous sandals. I want to go to a brunch and sit on a patio downtown among the hustle and bustle of the weekend with my girlfriends. So, this weekend as the wind is blowing in the clouds that will bring the snow just as fast as it will blow them away again, I'll be looking forward to a day like this one. 

It may not be warm enough to don an adorable spring outfit, but this Sunday will be just as fun. I'm going to spend Sunday one of my favorite ways to spend a weekend day. I'll be heading to brunch with the girls before exploring this jewelry show, then to Great Divide for a couple of beers on the patio (weather permitting). Hopefully the sun will be shining and giving off some warmth this weekend!

Enjoy the weekend lovers...

No comments:

Post a Comment