The subject of today's daydreams is my future home, most likely in Seattle. This is sure to be the subject of many daydreams to come, so stay tuned.
I'm imagining colorful throw pillows adding even more comfort to my extra large sofa. Hopefully, I'll finally be able to get the purple curtains that I'm dying for. I'd love to accent the neutral pieces I already have with teals, greens, and purples in fun patterns. I love mixing the new with the old, displaying a modern vase with an antique lamp. I'm filling my spare time daydreaming and window shopping for the cozy, feminine home I want to make for myself.
I know that when I'm close to my family and oldest friends, I'll be able to entertain more, hosting dinner parties, wine nights, and lazy movie days. I can't wait to have lots of company!
I created this collage for inspiration of what's to come! I really want to add more feminine flair to my space. I see a lot of DIY projects and bargain hunting in my future and I absolutely cannot wait. Of course, the tools and expertise of my dad and grandpa will come in handy! Someday!!!!!!

I'm imagining colorful throw pillows adding even more comfort to my extra large sofa. Hopefully, I'll finally be able to get the purple curtains that I'm dying for. I'd love to accent the neutral pieces I already have with teals, greens, and purples in fun patterns. I love mixing the new with the old, displaying a modern vase with an antique lamp. I'm filling my spare time daydreaming and window shopping for the cozy, feminine home I want to make for myself.
I know that when I'm close to my family and oldest friends, I'll be able to entertain more, hosting dinner parties, wine nights, and lazy movie days. I can't wait to have lots of company!
I created this collage for inspiration of what's to come! I really want to add more feminine flair to my space. I see a lot of DIY projects and bargain hunting in my future and I absolutely cannot wait. Of course, the tools and expertise of my dad and grandpa will come in handy! Someday!!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment